TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Bender
TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Benders perform bends up to 180° in a single operation. A patented quick-release trigger allows users to reposition handles as they come together, eliminating crossed handles and making bends greater than 90° faster and easier.
Tube Bender Features
• Patented quick-release trigger allows quick indexing of the handle
• Makes bends greater than 90° in a single operation
• Eliminates crossed handles
• Does not require disassembly and reassembly of the bender handles to make bend larger than 90°.
• High-cycle tube bending of stainless steel, alloys, other hardened tubing
• Heavy-duty die cast rollers in the bending handle reduced friction and bending effort and eliminate scoring of tubing
• Durable ergonomically molded cushioned grips for comfort and control.
• Mounts in a vise for bendtop work and bending large or heavy wall tube.
Tube Bender Ordering Information
|Part Number||Tube O.D.||Radius To Center Of Tube||Weight|
|TP-HTB-4||1/4 in.||9/16 in.||1.2 lbs|
|TP-HTB-6||3/8 in.||15/16 in.||3.7 lbs|
|TP-HTB-8||1/2 in.||1 1/2 in.||7.6 lbs|
|TP-HTB-6M||6 mm||15 mm||1.2 lbs|
|TP-HTB-8M||8 mm||24 mm||3.7 lbs|
|TP-HTB-10M||10 mm||24 mm||3.7 lbs|
|TP-HTB-12M||12 mm||37 mm||5.7 lbs|